Glycolic acid pads are an underrated skin care product and you need to try them:
- They are so easy—add these pads into your normal routine without having to change any other product
- The set number of glycolic acid pads in a jar makes it easy to build up your skin’s tolerance: simply go up a % step for your next jar! (Most start at 15% and go up by 5% increases)
- Skin can improve quickly: reduced fine lines, clear pores, less blackheads…
How to Use Glycolic Acid Pads
Like a toner, after cleansing for best results. Glycolic acid has great pore refining benefits… and is one of the best solutions for oily, blackhead and pimple-prone skin.
HUGE BENEFIT: You could actually skip the cleanser if you’re in a hurry as they will cleanse sufficiently on their own.
Allow your skin to dry, then apply moisturizer as usual.
*Additional Tip* Swipe it around the flat bit of the inside of your ear to help treat ear blackheads—which are notoriously hard to get rid of.
- A jar contains 60 pads soaked with 15% solution plus Vitamins A, C, E and Coenzyme Q10
- If you have sensitive skin use them every 2nd/3rd night for the first 2 weeks. Monitor your skin—this acid can be very drying
- Increase to once daily until all the pads are used up. Then you can increase to 20%.
Remember a lower percentage frequently will give much better benefits than something too strong.
With consistent use of these great little products, you can see a reduction in pore size and an improvement in overall complexion often within 2 or 3 weeks.
For more information on the benefits of glycolic acid and how to use it for clear skin see this article.