Need to cure a pimple overnight?
The steps on this page can significantly lessen the impact of a pimple.
It may not entirely disappear but if you can decrease the inflammation you can stop it from getting any worse…
Then the next day all it takes is a bit of concealer – and you get the confidence of clear skin!
Here are the 2 easy steps to cure a pimple overnight:
Two Steps To Cure A Pimple Overnight
We will help speed up healing by ‘eating’ the blockage overnight – this will further help reduce the inflammation and clear that pore!
Step 1: Ice
Whether you notice that pimple forming early in the afternoon, or right before bedtime, it’s important to take the time to do this step.
It can truly make a big difference:
- Cleanse your skin
- Wrap an ice cube in a paper towel or tissue and hold it to the spot for 5minutes on, 5minutes off
- Do this 2 – 3 times (20 – 30 minutes total) the longer you can do it, the better
YOU MIGHT LIKE: How To Reduce Pimple Redness
You should be able to see a difference in redness and swelling immediately.
If there is any pain this step will help reduce it.
Don’t skip it, it seems so simple but is extremely effective.
Step 2: Deal with the blockage
This step helps to dissolve the dead skin cells and oil that are blocking the pore, reduce the bacteria, and further reduce the inflammation:
- Apply a bit of clay mask directly to the spot
- You only need a small amount but be sure to cover the entire area of the spot (the perimeter!)
- Leave it on overnight…
This powerful combination will ensure that pimple doesn’t have a chance!
In The Morning…
Will you wake up with flawless skin?
…but the above steps will reduce that pimple enough to make it very easy to cover up with a bit of concealer/powder.
Because the inflammation will be reduced you will barely notice it – and neither will others.
You can just get on with your day.
That confidence is important!
If it was a fairly small pimple to begin with though – you may find it has almost disappeared entirely! Next important tip…
Should You Squeeze The Pimple?
It is only a good idea to squeeze a pimple if it has no inflammation at all – a pure “whitehead“.
Then a proper squeeze can help to move it along.
However if you are concerned about making it disappear overnight – it is best to stay away from the squeeze because it is so easy to make things worse.
A bit of patience and the steps above are a far better idea.
Extra Tips To Help You Cure A Pimple Overnight
- If you’ve caught it early in the afternoon or evening (sometimes you can just feel it forming) increase your water intake.
- This will help flush out toxins and reduce inflammation in your skin, improving its color and appearance
- Get a good sleep – after you’ve done the above steps, make sure you get a restful sleep which will make a big difference to your skin in the morning. You can rest easy knowing you are taking care of that pimple!
- If you have a salicylic acid product apply some to the spot in between the 2 steps – right before the clay mask.
- This will further help exfoliate, getting right into the pore to clear out the blockage. See customer reviews about our Salicylic Daily Exfoliator 2% here >
Those are the steps to cure a pimple overnight.
NEXT FOR YOU: How to Treat Acne – The Ultimate Guide