Tea Tree Oil For Acne
- 7 Tips for Best Use -
Tea tree oil for acne is a great natural treatment...
Because it contains anti bacterial and anti-septic properties that work together to reduce inflammation... and acne is inflammation!
Used regularly - the right way - it can really clear your skin!
Find out the most effective ways to use it on this page.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Acne:
- 7 Easy Ways -
Tea tree oil prevents infection - so using it to remove pimples also helps prevent more developing.
This fact combined with its antiseptic properties means it is a really effective treatment for acne and reducing pimples:
1. Use 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil
- Always use 100% pure tea tree oil* - it might cost a little more but won't have any preservatives added that might react with your skin. It is also a lot more potent so the results will be better!
2. Use it neat
- If you apply it neat on a pimple as soon as you feel it forming you can prevent it from ever reaching the surface
3. Be sure to keep it on the pimple only!
- For use directly on breakouts, make sure you dab a very small amount only on the blemish (use a cotton tip or very clean finger) - tea tree can be too harsh for normal skin and can cause a reaction (dryness, flaking, redness)
4. Mix it with Vaseline
- If it is too much on its own mix a drop with some Vaseline before applying to a pimple - this also improves it's staying power so may be more effective
5. Add it to your moisturizer
- To keep your skin fresh, clean and to prevent acne breakouts - mix a drop or 2 into your usual moisturizer and apply twice a day consistently
- This is more effective than buying any specific tea tree moisturizer - you can be sure you are using 100% pure... you can control the dose... and you can still use the moisturizer by itself if your skin starts to get a bit sensitive (if this happens, reduce the use of tea tree to every 2nd day)
6. Make your own toner
- Use it as a toner after cleansing - mix 2 or 3 drops with water and apply to your face from a spritz bottle or cotton pads
7. A clear skin massage oil
- For a cleansing massage mix a couple of drops with a carrier oil such as almond and gently smooth over your face with massage techniques - do this every night for a several days and your skin should clear up nicely
By the way...
- Some people don't like the smell - but think of it as 'clean' and remember the benefits it is giving to your skin!
Try one (or all) of these tea tree oil for acne remedies it for one to two weeks to gauge the results properly - it always takes this long for decent effects to show.
And be sure to try it neat right on top of your next pimple - it may be the only spot treatment you need from now on!
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil
Next for you:
*The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking www.bona-fide.skincare.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Only products I believe in are recommended. Enjoy great skin!