Glycolic Acid Pads
The Easy Way To Get Clear Skin
Glycolic acid pads are so easy to use - and all skin types benefit from them greatly.
They are an underrated skin care product and you need to try them!
What makes them so great?
- They are so easy - add these pads* into your normal routine without having to change any other product
set number of glycol acid pads in a jar makes it easy to build up your skin's tolerance - simply go up a % step
for your next jar! (Most start at 15% and go up by 5% increases)
- These pads do contain other ingredients - if you want a pure glycolic acid treatment (ie. not diluted) see our Glycolic Acid Exfoliator here. This can show a significant improvement in skin very quickly - often 2 or 3 weeks - reduced fine lines, clear pores, less blackheads... Simply apply to a cotton pad and use!
How To Use Glycolic Acid Pads
Like a toner - after cleansing for best results. Glycolic acid has great pore refining benefits... the best solution for oily, blackhead and pimple-prone skin.
HUGE BENEFIT - You
could actually skip the cleanser if you're in a hurry as they will
cleanse sufficiently on their own.
Allow your skin to dry, then apply moisturizer as normal.
*Additional Tip* Swipe it around the flat bit of the inside of your ear after you've used it to help treat ear blackheads - which are notoriously hard to get rid of!
Glycolix Treatment Pads from Amazon*
- This jar contains 60 pads soaked with 15% solution plus Vitamins A, C, E and Coenzyme Q10
- If you have sensitive skin use them every 2nd/3rd night for the first 2 weeks. Monitor your skin - this acid can be very drying and tolerance needs to be built
- Increase to once daily until all the pads are used up. Then you can increase to 20% - but this will depend on your goals and skin's strength
Remember a lower percentage frequently will give much better benefits than something too strong.
With consistent use of these great little products, you will see a reduction in pore size and an improvement in overall complexion quite quickly - often within 2 or 3 weeks.
The longer you use them, of course, the better the results.
Get yours now >>>
LET'S GET SOCIAL - SHARE IT!
Love Skin Care?!
Get the good stuff - enter your email below for all the best tips:
Glycolic Acid Products
› Treatment Pads