The Best Moisturizer For Acne
Oil Free, Hydrating Protection WITHOUT Clogging Pores
The best moisturizer for acne has to do 2 things to keep your skin clear and healthy - HYDRATE and PROTECT.
If you have stubborn acne or blackheads that never seem to go away despite your best efforts, consider your moisturizer. For many people it can be the missing link...
The Dreaded Cycle of Acne
- Properly hydrated skin is properly balanced - it produces a healthy amount of oil which keeps skin supple and firm, but doesn't cause shine, pimples or blackheads. Fine lines and sensitivity are less of a concern, it just looks healthier and younger!
- In order for skin to be properly hydrated, it has to be protected - the protective acid mantle of your skin is already compromised which contributes to the acne condition in the first place. A lot of treatments and medications continue to destroy this, which is why acne can get worse over the long term
Plus it needs to be soothing, easily absorbed and non greasy.
Phew! Is this asking too much?! Not at all. Read on for the best moisturizer for acne - one that can deliver all these benefits and more.
The Best Moisturizer For Acne - Bona Fide Skin Care Oil Free Moisturizing Gel
Here's how our Oil Free Moisturizing Gel will help your skin:
- The innovative, oil free gel formula is refreshing to apply, and a little goes a long way!
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid it restores and locks in moisture without greasiness, and helps stimulate new cell growth improving the natural repair and healing process
- Seaweed Extract helps to tighten, hydrate and smooth skin
- Soothing, anti inflammatory and protective - it creates a barrier on your skin allowing it to heal and strengthen
(See reviews and details on our shop here >>>)
- Easily absorbed, controls oil all day and is the perfect make up base
- If you need an extra moisture boost at night it can be used as a hydrating serum, just layer a basic heavier cream over top
- All these benefits make the Oil Free Moisturizing Gel great for adult acne, when you're battling breakouts and aging concerns!
Clear Blackheads and Acne With The Right Exfoliation and Moisturizer
The absolute best way to control and clear acne is by using active exfoliation plus your hydrating and protecting moisturizer. This dissolves excess oil and dead skin cells which lead to breakouts, brightens skin and improves texture.
Your moisturizer then works to replace moisture and protect the new, fresh skin underneath.
The ideal acne routine for acne is a simple one if you use the right products:
1) Alpha Beta Cleanser which contains glycolic, lactic and salicylic acids to exfoliate, deep cleanse and hydrate.
2) Follow with Salicylic Daily Exfoliator on dry skin, which dissolves excess oil and dead skin cells and is especially good for clearing blackheads, refining pores and preventing breakouts. It also removes fine lines and brightens skin.
3) Finish with Oil Free Moisturizer to replace moisture, keep oil production balanced, and protect skin from dehydration.
LET'S GET SOCIAL - SHARE IT!
Love Skin Care?!
Get the good stuff - enter your email below for all the best tips (1x weekly max):
NEXT FOR YOU:
› Best Moisturizer For Acne