Almond Oil For Skin Care
10 of the Best Tips for Using it
Almond oil for skin has numerous benefits - in fact if there was only ONE product for you to use for the rest of your life... almond oil would be it!
This page has 10 of the best ways you can use it for beautiful skin:
Cheap and easy, a bottle of almond oil will last you a long time. You can find it in pharmacies, health stores, or online*.
The best oil to use for therapeutic purposes is Sweet Almond Oil, which is highly refined.
Almond oil is noncomedogenic so works very well on the face. Because it's non greasy it is quite comfortable even under makeup (just give it a few minutes to absorb).
Important (but obvious) note: Do not use this if you are allergic to nuts!
10 of the Best Almond Oil for Skin Tips:
- High in Vitamin E, almond oil is an excellent emollient and lubricator for dry skin. Use it as a moisturizer at night, all over your body. For added nourishment, apply a thick moisturizer over top and wake up with incredibly soft skin
- Used as a cleanser it helps balance oily skin and prevent excess moisture loss of dry skin
- For dry body skin, massage a layer over your body before a shower to prevent too much moisture evaporating from your skin
- After applying make up, dab a very small amount on cheekbones to get a beautiful 'glow', giving you a dewy and healthy look
- It prevents chapping, so use as a protective barrier. Apply a layer before heading outside in windy/cold conditions, before swimming, on hands before doing labor work etc
- It has anti inflammatory properties so is good for helping calm eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and extremely dry skin conditions
- Can be used as a make up remover at night - massage it straight onto dry skin and it will lift away all make up. Gentle enough to remove eye make up also, even waterproof mascara slides off easily with a gentle massage of almond oil
- Massage it into cuticles daily, this helps nourish your nails keeps them tidy, adding a shine, while the massage action will cause them to grow strong and healthy.
- Apply a very small amount to eyelashes (use a cotton tip) and eyebrows nightly, this will nourish, strengthen, and help them grow.
- The perfect massage base oil. Use it alone or mix 2 - 3 drops of a chosen essential oil for added benefits.
For more of the best skin care tips see this page!
LET'S GET SOCIAL - SHARE IT!
Love Skin Care?!
Get the good stuff - enter your email below for all the best tips (1x weekly max):
NEXT FOR YOU:
› Almond Oil
*The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking www.bona-fide.skincare.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Only products I believe in are recommended. Enjoy great skin!