The Best Acne Cyst Remedy -
Cheap, Easy and Painless!
A fast, cheap and easy acne cyst remedy - use this whenever you get a cyst or deep pimple, it will help draw it to your skins surface quickly to reduce its lifespan.
Acne cysts are painful and debilitating. Some can last for weeks or months. Some are so deep within the skin there's no way you can imagine them ever coming to a head....
You might have less severe but equally annoying deep, blind pimples.
The treatment I'm going to show you here works amazingly for both.
You need a simple, cheap product I'm going to tell you about, then just follow the easy steps.
The Simple Treatment For Acne Cyst Removal
Ichthammol Ointment* (or old fashioned 'Drawing Salve')
Grandma may have had a tin of this in her cupboard. It is an old fashioned remedy that was traditionally used to draw out splinters and boils, or to calm stings and bites.
It's also used (and advertised) for horses, but don't worry - it works perfectly for humans too!
How It Works
- Ichthammol Ointment is derived from Sulphur - this makes it black and smelly - not very pleasant but well worth it!
- It works by softening skin cells, allowing pus to be 'drawn' to the surface, or a splinter to be removed, or a boil to be drained
- It has slight antiseptic properties which helps with infections and clearing skin problems
How To Use It To Get Rid Of Acne Cysts & Large Pimples
- A thick, tar like ointment, so be prepared for the strong medicinal smell and color!
- Clean and thoroughly dry the cyst or pimple you wish to treat. Antiseptic soap works well, but a normal gentle cleanser is sufficient
- Apply a generous amount of ointment directly on top of the spot
- Cover with cotton wool or gauze, and secure with medical tape (important for 2 reasons - this product will stain any garment it comes into contact with so protection is needed, and by covering it you ensure it stays on the area and does the job)
- A normal Bandaid works fine too.
- You can apply the ointment straight on the gauze or Bandaid and then place this over the area - particularly if the cyst is deep, painful and sensitive
- Best time is at night so it will stay on for several hours. Plus, having black salve and a bit of tape on your face isn't pretty
- If you do have time at home during the day, it will work faster if you apply up to 3 times in 24hours, for as long as needed
How To Drain A Large Acne Cyst Even Faster
This ointment is very effective when used with a hot compress. This can speed up the time it takes to drain and heal significantly:
- Apply a hot (as hot as you can stand) wash cloth straight on top of the cyst/pimple for 30mins - keep changing it to keep it hot
- Thoroughly dry the area and apply the salve as above
- Keep repeating this treatment as necessary up to 3 times a day
- This helps speed up the process as the hot compress works to open pores and soften skin
What To Expect
It can work overnight.
For other cysts and pimples you may have to keep applying it for 3 or 4 days, but will notice it coming to a head very quickly - even if the cyst has been deep in your skin for weeks.
Always keep the area very clean. Pus may come out, and most likely it will 'mix' with the ointment so won't be too messy, just gross.
Should You Squeeze?
- Very gently apply pressure if it looks like it needs a bit of help - but do not squeeze or force it out as this will cause scarring, and pain!
- The best way to remove any pus that is draining it to simply use warm cotton wool to clean it off, dry the area with tissue, then apply more salve
- You can continue with the ointment and bandage until it's completely gone
- If it's drained to the point of being flat, just keep it clean and protected until it heals. An antibiotic cream at this point is a good idea
- You'll be surprised at how fast this works, and how well!
Recommended Brand/Product for this Acne Cyst Remedy:
For the best effect - choose a 20% concentration of Ichthammol in an ointment or salve.
There really is no need for expensive 'acne treatments', when a tub of this will last a long time, and do a much better job.
Keep some in your bathroom cabinet to use whenever you need to.
This 20% drawing salve is a product that gives results.
- If you are sensitive/allergic to Sulphur, don't use it. You may not know this until you try - if any irritation develops discontinue
- It's very smelly and not pleasant! Be prepared for this, and just remember how well it works
- It will stain clothes or sheets - so cover up the area with a Bandage or gauze. If you are using it for back acne or a body boil, wear clothes you don't mind getting stained
- Always follow the directions on the label - this page is a guide only
Suffer No Longer!
Now you know the fast and simple treatment for acne cysts, no matter how large, painful or deep they are.
And remember, this works just as well on smaller 'blind' pimples too.
Get a tub of this 'miracle ointment'* and use it whenever you need to.
LET'S GET SOCIAL - SHARE IT!
Love Skin Care?!
Get the good stuff - enter your email below for all the best tips (1x weekly max):
NEXT FOR YOU:
*The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking www.bona-fide.skincare.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Only products I believe in are recommended. Enjoy great skin!